Mail Studio Releases
We release new versions of our app every few weeks.
See what's new and download the app below.
Version 1.5.0 Jul 11, 2022
- You can now search in all panels in the app. This makes it easy to find files, settings and components.
- The Font Awesome 6 icon set was added.
- Text Editing was improved. You can now set foreground and background colors, sub and sup styling to the selected text.
- Hovering over the "Select Parent" icon in the component focus bar shows the two nearest parents for easy selection.
- You can now widen the attribute names in the Attribute panel.
- When defining Custom Options for a component, you can now add Text options in addition to Dropdown and Toggle.
- Minor bugfixes and enhancements.
Version 1.4.0 Jan 25, 2022
- CSS editing was enhanced. Override detection is smarter, you can simulate :hover and :focus events, images show a tooltip preview and searching is more powerful.
- Pasting from Word and other rich text editors was improved and now results in properly styled text.
- Google Fonts and Bootstrap Icons were updated with the latest additions.
- A new File > Print menu option was added. With it you can print the active page of the design or convert it to PDF.
- In the Component panel you can now search by group names.
- Various minor bugfixes.
Version 1.3.0 Sep 2, 2021
- Mail Studio now has a light theme! You can activate it from Settings > Interface.
- You can now cut, copy and paste multiple components and files simultaneously.
- New Copy/Paste and Reset buttons were added to all groups of the Settings panel. They let you quickly transfer settings between components. This is especially handy for animations.
- The CSS editor is now smarter. It detects when rules are overridden by other blocks and lets you navigate to them. The "Styles" tab also takes media queries into account when showing the CSS blocks that affect the selected component.
- Bootstrap Icons were updated to their latest version.
- The editor panel remembers its state and size across app restarts.
- Various small bugfixes.
Version 1.2.0 Jun 28, 2021
- Custom Options are here! You can define custom toggle and dropdown options on components that set class names or attributes. This way you can make your own powerful and reusable components.
- The design panel shows icon badges next to hidden/excluded pages and resources to give a better indication of their status.
- You can drop an image from the Design panel ontop of an existing image on the page to change its source.
- Custom Code editors opened from other pages now show the page name in the tab.
- A new Font Style control with Bold, Italic, Underline and Strike buttons was added to the Appearance tab.
- "Copy as HTML" produces cleaner code.
- Editing images in external editors is more performant.
- Minor bugfixes.
Version 1.1.0 Apr 27, 2021
- You can now edit images in external editors. Just double click an image in the design panel to open it in Photoshop, Gimp, Paint or others, edit it, and save it. The app will reimport it automatically.
- Fixed a problem with responsive columns breaking on separate lines when viewed in Outlook in some cases.
Version 1.0.0 Mar 31, 2021
- Mail Studio 1.0 is here and it's ready to take your emails to the next level!