Mail Studio Releases
We release new versions of our app every few weeks.
See what's new and download the app below.
Version 1.2.0 Jun 28, 2021
- Custom Options are here! You can define custom toggle and dropdown options on components that set class names or attributes. This way you can make your own powerful and reusable components.
- The design panel shows icon badges next to hidden/excluded pages and resources to give a better indication of their status.
- You can drop an image from the Design panel ontop of an existing image on the page to change its source.
- Custom Code editors opened from other pages now show the page name in the tab.
- A new Font Style control with Bold, Italic, Underline and Strike buttons was added to the Appearance tab.
- "Copy as HTML" produces cleaner code.
- Editing images in external editors is more performant.
- Minor bugfixes.
Version 1.1.0 Apr 27, 2021
- You can now edit images in external editors. Just double click an image in the design panel to open it in Photoshop, Gimp, Paint or others, edit it, and save it. The app will reimport it automatically.
- Fixed a problem with responsive columns breaking on separate lines when viewed in Outlook in some cases.
Version 1.0.0 Mar 31, 2021
- Mail Studio 1.0 is here and it's ready to take your emails to the next level!